Donna and Ken John and broken promises

A personal note from senior class president Donald J. Trump to Student Council president Ken John Awn.

 

 

Ken John Awn.

Marshal of the People’s Council of Students

Supreme Commander of the varsity football team

 

Dear Ken:

 

And I hope I can call you “Ken.” I think I can because I know how much you respect me as the powerful man in the school. Ever. Anyway, I greatly appreciate your time, patience, and effort with respect to our recent talks and discussions etc. relative to a certain date long sought by both parties, which was scheduled to take place on May 14 at the Wyndham Palace. I was led to believe that the meeting was desired by you, Ken, but that to me is totally irrelevant now, and I have moved on. Still, I was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent text message, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned and muchly sought-after meeting. Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the Tulsa date, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment of me and all of my best friends in the JUNIOR class who now hate you to death, will not take place. You talk about getting mad and doing something stupid, but I can get so mad and act so stupid that I pray to God I will never have to display this anger to anyone because it is totally massive and big.

 

I felt a wonderful dialogue was building up between you and me even though you’re a Senior, and ultimately, it is only that dialogue and not some other dialogue that matters. Some day, I look very much forward to seeing you again perhaps in the future of time. Until that very special day, I want to thank you for the deletion of certain photographs I sent to you that might cause problems for me. That was a beautiful gesture and was very much appreciated.

 

If you change your mind having to do with this most important event in our young lives, please do not hesitate to call or text or even instant message me. I am waiting anxiously by. Any time. Day or night. We seem to have lost a huge opportunity for lasting love and a great and beautiful romance that, no doubt, would be the envy of the world. This missed opportunity is a truly sad moment in history, ranking right up there with the three or four World Wars and Harry Styles dumping Taylor Swift and Harvey’s Hurricane, of course. 

 

Deeply troubled and sincerely yours,


Donna J. Trump

Greatest Senior Class President. 

Ever. That’s what people say. Maybe that Lincoln kid was as good. Who knows? People say I’m better. Did you know he was a Republican? Of course not. No one knew that. Anyway, I never liked him. He was a bad guy. People think he was great. He wasn’t. He got assassinated. Bet you didn’t know that either. I prefer people who weren’t assassinated, but that’s just me. I’m a winner.  

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts